Tuesday 4 August 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner



Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying a bit of sunshine!
August already, where is this year going??

Well, you are certainly amazing, last week we had
27 absolutely fabulous entries!  
They really were all beautiful.  You've really
nailed this Clean and Simple!
I have to say I do like it too but totally 
understand why you can find it hard to stop!!

Well Mr Random Generator has certainly had
his work cut out this week, I know I've said it before 
but I'm so glad I don't have to choose the winner.
Tooooo hard!!

Ok, let's see who the lucky winner is




.......no 18.......


Craftyfield


Congratulations Craftyfield, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher!

Thank you to everyone who has taken part,
we can't do the challenges without you so please
keep your entries coming.

See you soon,

Jane x






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Craftyfield - your card is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Craftyfield - stunning CAS card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Craftyfield. Loved this. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! A craft splurge to look forward to as the holidays finish... So pleased many of you liked my CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.