Sunday 6 December 2015

Weekly Challenge



Morning everyone,

So just as I thought I was going to get a nice
morning or afternoon with tea and mince pies
or cakes, not worried which.....Virgin decided
to get us back on the internet! So no 
visit to the the coffee shop for me however
I am very pleased to be back on track again, 
gosh what did we do before iPads and iPhones, 
laptops and Google came along??  I must say it
has been a quiet few days in our house and I hope
it doesn't happen again too soon!
My next mission was to try and cancel the engineer 
scheduled to visit next week.  Well that was fun,
5 phone calls later and trying to connect with anyone 
who was actually alive at the end of the phone.
Next time I shall not bother!

Ok enough of that, let's get on with the 
important stuff!
Our latest Weekly Challenge......
got to be Christmas hasn't it??
How about something with a Christmas
present or presents.  They can be around 
the tree or in a sack or just piled up or
just one on its own.  Whatever you like!
Oh and it must include the colour red somewhere!!

You have one week as usual and the link 
will close at midnight on Sunday 13th.
As many entries as you like via the link if 
possible or if not to me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add your picture for you.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday 
15th December and will receive a £10 voucher.

So is that ok??

Can't wait to see what you do!

See you soon,

Jane x



1 comment:

  1. Glad you are fully back on line Jane, we get lost without it don't we! A great theme for the week and I hope to join in. Santa must be starting to load tht sleigh......xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.