Saturday 6 February 2016

Your number is up - Neil Walker




Hellooooo,

Happy weekend everyone,
Hope you are all doing something
exciting.

I have one very happy lady who is now
able to sort out what was wrong when trying
to post on the Challenges so she has asked 
me to say thank you very much for all 
your help!

Back to our numbers and let see
what Neil has been up to.....


This week I have chosen to use numbers to 
create a list format in my journal. I started
 by creating a background in my journal using 
the Layering Stencil, Distress Spritzer and
 a selection of Distress Markers


I used Black Soot and the Eye Chart Stencil to
 add a list of numbers to the left side of the page.


I used Black Soot and the same stencil used
 on the background to frame the page


I coloured a Tando Creative Clock with inks
 and glued it onto the page. (And yes, I know
 it is backwards LOL. I wanted it to be that
 way for the specific journaling.) I added an
 assortment of cogs and washers inside and
 spooned a dollop of Triple thick glaze.


I've added lines to the left, ready for my journaling "list"


On the right the glaze has leveled out and
 domed beautifully to create my watch
 centre. This will take a good few days to
 totally dry and turn clear but it will eventually.
 I just need to remember not to close the book!

     Oh wow, love that clock and glaze idea, hmmm
wonder why it has to be backwards?

Thank you Neil!

This is what Neil used - 

DecoArt Triple Thick Gloss Glaze


Well that's another week gone!!
I'll be back tomorrow with the next letter
for The Alpha/Dictionary Challenge.

Jane x




2 comments:

  1. I think Neil wanted to go back in time! Let me know if reversing the clock actually works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I hadn't thought of that!! Good idea.
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.