Sunday 10 April 2016

Two Week Challenge



Morning all,

Happy Weekend everyone,
hope you all have something nice
planned for your weekend, probably
not outside looking at the forecast!!

Thank you all for your kind comments, 
I have had a few unpleasant days, 
shan't go into details but I've lost
over half a stone in 24 hours!! Not the 
nicest way to lose weight!!!
I'm beginning to feel more like normal
and certainly wouldn't wish what I had
on anyone! Happy days....

So, it is Sunday again and time to announce
the new Challenge!
Well my head is not quite there yet so
I'm going to keep this really simple
for you!
 Hmmmm....what shall it be?

I know...two words....

April Showers

that's it, you can interpret it anyhow you 
like!  Rain, wellies, umbrellas, pencils,
die cuts, stamps, crayons whatever you 
fancy as long as it gives us the idea 
of wet weather!!

Can you manage that?

Yes of course you can...you are all masters
of this Challenge game!

The rules, well as usual you have 2 weeks,
entry or entries via the link where possible.
If you can't use the link then send your 
pics to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The link will close at midnight on Sunday 
24th April and the winner, picked by
Random Generator, will receive a £10
voucher and be announced on
Tuesday 26th April.

So, off you go and get those brains
ticking over and I look forward to seeing
 what you create!

See you soon,

Jane x




8 comments:

  1. You poor thing Jane, how ghastly. I'm glad you are getting better now. The sun is out today so no April showers here....we'd better find them in our crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a nice way to lose weight, hope you are feeling much better now.

    April showers? Hmmmm

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have not been well and hope you are on the mend real soon. April showers is a great theme, looking forward to seeing what everyone does with that. Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you been ill. Be well. Where is the time going!!!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling much better very soon Jane. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's been a lot of that in Surrey I heard... I hope you're over it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane! What a fun challenge - Liz Cavill alerted me - ha, I buy from TCB but didn't even know you ran a challenge. Head in sand here.

    Hope you're feeling better as the days go by!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this challenge on Di's Pixie's Crafty Challenge blog and thought I'd play along. x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.