Thursday 5 October 2017

Animal Farm

Animal Farm


Hallo Everyone!

The super cute Animal
Farm continues today
with Angela Radford

Always look forward
to our Masterboard Queen
visiting.................
so big round of applause
please ............



"Hi all, back again to show you my take on 
the Animal Farm theme. I started this by 
stamping lots of the Zinis onto watercolour 
paper and used the Distress Oxides 
to colour them.


They are so cute! Here they are 
cut out and ready to go.


I am using a background made 
with Distress Oxides. 
Just apply the ink to your craft mat 
and drag the paper over it, drying
 between colours .....though I'm sure 
you know this by now.


Same again just different colours.


If you remember seeing me prep the
 old book for the September project 
you will know I removed some pages
 which I have coloured with a wash of Oxides.
 Stamp these with Kim Dellow stamps 
(PaperArtsy) and cut round the flower 
shape and make a circle in the centre.


Next I cut a piece of the background paper
 to fit the card blank and die cut
 three circles. 

The flower circles are then attached. 

I also stamped a sentiment at the same time.



Next the fun bit! 
Take the animals and arrange them so 
that they peek out of the circles. 

I used a small amount of glue where 
they touched the background paper
 to keep them in place. 

I have also glazed the eyes.


Cut the mats which will be used to layer 
the front section and mount the black 
card onto the white card blank.


I also used a text stamp on the mat for 
added interest as this will show through
 the circles.


 Take the two pieces, glue and
 layer them together.


 Finally mount the front onto the black card. 
And here you have it. 

I have to say I so love their cute faces. 
Nearly forgot, I also stamped the circles 
border from a Tracy Scott stamp (PaperArtsy) 
as I felt it needed something round the edge.

So that's it for today. 
Happy crafting, Angela xXx"

Products Used:
Old Book Papers from my stash

Super cheery card Angela
Thank you very much

Don't you just love these
little cuties?  They always
make me smile!

'Till Tomorrow

Mickie xx

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, fab card Angela and brilliant for any age group. Love it xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun! I love it - so quirky! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, pleased you like it. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.