Friday 16 February 2018

Random


Random


Hallo Everyone!

I'm quite enjoying this
week's love fest and I
hope you are too.  Brings
a smile to the face I feel

Claire Jackson has a
gorgeous project to share
with us today:


"I’ve used a Tando tag and minis to 
create a little gift for a loved one. 

The background and minis are decorated
 with PaperArtsy paints and crackle glaze 
with a little Imagination Crafts Starlights
 for shimmer. 

I stamped in Archival Ink and paint.


The heart is a Tando outline mini 
on top of a solid heart

First I covered it in Imagination Crafts 
rusty patina (soot), before scratching 
it back and adding red Enamel Accents and 
more Starlights. 

The centre was filled with Enamel Accents 
taking great care not to get any bubbles.

 I spattered a few drops of Enamel Accents
 onto the tag to tie it together. 

To finish off I added a computer generated 
sentiment and some ribbon.

This would make a great gift for 
Valentine’s Day, a wedding or anniversary."


Thank you Claire and indeed, it would
make a great gift for the occasions
you mention.  I also think it would
make a great gift for someone who
is going through troubled times

Always nice to know that somebody
cares

'Til tomorrow

Mickie xx






3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is a gorgeous tag. Those colours work so well together, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, thank you claire! xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.